Dayton’s Original Pizza Factory is now hiring part-time pizza makers, dough makers, delivery drivers or a couple people who can do all three. Stop in during our regular business hours at 1101 Wayne Ave. Dayton 45410 for an application. This is the perfect second job for someone who wants to make extra money in a fun environment working beside quality people, while serving quality pizza to some great customers.
After a lot of discussion about how much sense it makes to have beer and wine delivered, and a lot of research, Dayton’s Original Pizza Factory is now licensed to deliver beer and wine! With any $10 minimum food menu purchase, you can now add beer or cider or wine to your delivery order as long as you are over the age of 21, or course. FYI: We will not be delivering beer/cider/wine only without our normal minimum food purchase. Here is our starting selection:
BEER: (available every day)
- 12 pack-12oz cans: Bud Light, Bud, Yuengling Lager, Miller Lite– $13.99 Blue Moon- $18.99
- 5-Liter Mini Kegs: Heineken– $24.99
- 4 pack- 16oz cans: Warped Wing/ Ermal’s Belgian Cream Ale, Flyin’ Rye IPA, 10 Ton Stout, Brass Punk Pils, Trotwood Lager– $10.99
- 6 pack-12oz cans: Dales Pale Ale– $10.99
- 6 pack – 12 oz bottles: New Belgium Fat Tire, Great Lakes Burning River Pale Ale, Great Lakes Commodore Perry IPA– $10.99
CIDER: (No cider sales on Sunday)
- 4 pack- 16oz cans: Crispin Blue Line Original Hard Cider– $10.99
- 4 pack- 14.9oz cans: Strongbow Gold Apple Hard Cider– $10.99
WINE: (No wine sales on Sunday)
- 4 pack- 187ml bottles: Sutter Home Wines: White Zinfandel, Chardonnay, Moscato, Pinot Grigio, Red Blend (Cab-Merlot-Zin)- $7.99
- 4 pack- 187ml bottles: Martini & Rossi Asti Spumonte- $13.99
If you have a favorite beer, wine, or cider you would like us to get for you, please let us know and we will do our best. We also offer catering and can provide almost any type and quantity of beer/wine/cider for your event with advance notice.
Give us a call tonight for some great pizza, wings, subs, salads and now your favorite adult beverages delivered to the comfort of your home! Please Enjoy Responsibly.
We heard about this new interweb thing called Facebook and now have a page set up! Please click on the link below and LIKE us on Facebook for special offers, news, and info.
We WIN Round 1 of the Dayton Business Journal Pizza Contest! Thank you for your votes! Be on the look out for our Round 2 battle coming up in a day or two, and Thank You again for your vote!
Click HERE to see our catering menu. Sandwich Platters, Salad Bowls, Box Lunches, cookies, brownies, gourmet sodas, and (of course) our fantastic Pizza and now beer, cider,and wine are all available for everyday on-time delivery. All the extras are taken care of at no extra charge, too- plates, napkins, condiments, cups, pizza servers, and mints. Give us a call today 937-224-4477.
Pizza Factory was featured in The Dayton Daily News.
The Leadbelly Boys gave us an “Exotic Toppings and Snazzy Combos Award”. Check out the review!
March 24, 2004
The Leadbelly Boys pizza pie review in the Dayton Daily News
Exotic Toppings and Snazzy Combos Award Pizza Factory
1101 Wayne Ave. (224-4477)
They like to mess around with pizza at Pizza Factory – and that’s a very good thing. Anybody who loves pizza knows its two locations for offbeat toppings, different cheeses (mozzarella, provolone, Cheddar, Swiss, Parmesan and feta) and weirdly inventive combo pizzas. There’s the Reuben pizza, the Seafood Blanc (a White Pizza with shrimp, crabmeat, etc.), a Chicken Cordon Bleu topped with honey-mustard sauce, ham, Swiss and chicken breast – you name it, they got it. In fact, they invite you to come up with combinations they haven’t thought of yet. Note: Carryout or delivery only…
- Ray: Pizza Factory is incredibly consistent, and that says a lot. You don’t have to worry about over- or under-done pizza with too little cheese and too much sauce. They get it right every time.
- Jim: This is a good, solid, well-made pizza built with skilled hands. No shortcuts, and it shows.
- Ron: With all the attention the toppings get, don’t forget that Pizza Factory’s basic recipe is quite good. Tangy sauce, with a little bite, and an excellent crust.